PLRB Magnets Cubes, Magnetic Tiles for Kids Educational Toys Stress Relief Toy Puzzle Cubes Square Magnetic Building Blocks To Develops Intelligence

  • 100% ABS
  • PUZZLE GAME: Magic Cube exercising your brain, improving memory and practicing hands-on dexterity skills. professional mechanism accurate design, Whenever and wherever you are, you could try to stretch your brain capacity or spend some leisure time with your loved ones.
  • HEALTH MATERIAL: Crafted with Eco-friendly ABS material and permanent magnetic material that will not peel off easily. The magic cube are Super-durable, Non-toxic, Reliable, and lightweight and comfortable in hands.
  • lNFINITE COMBINATION: Magnetic Sculpture Toy help you to enhance assembly ability to form hundreds of geometric patterns, but up to your patience and creativity.
  • 54PCS EXTRA GUIDE CARDS: These cards with 108 combinations start skill to build magnetic cubes.
  • UNIQUE GIFT: Magnet Cube makes the game more interesting in your hands and help children to stay away from electronic games to protect the eyes. Perfect Christmas / birthday /office gift for kids, teens and adults.

I was looking for a game to spend time with my baby and family, this is definitely perfect if that is what you are looking for.The materials of the pieces are of good quality and have small magnets that adhere to each other with this you can make different shapes in addition to the challenges that the cards have. but my wife plays a lot alone she said it's a great stress relief toy for her.

Got it for my son's Christmas gift.He loves it.It's challenging and fun to play.

We added this to our school’s new MakerSpace. We wanted activities that promoted critical thinking skills and logic. This is a great game for that and I love that all ages can use it.

I have bought quite a few of these and they never get old. The first one I bought was for my sister on her birthday. (an all adult party) Everyone wanted to play with it and try it. So I had to get one for me. Then I bought extras as gifts. Every where I go, everyone loves it and wants to know here I got it. I also enjoy the cards it comes with to do many shapes. It's like a really cool Tangram, but also magnetic!

This cube is awesome. I really liked how it came with the cards of things to build, making it easier for kids who may be in a rut after building the same things. Magnet strength is really good

Small has 7 pieces but grandson loves it, challlenges the brain loves the clicking sound very simple amlns easy...no tiny pieces to swallow

Fun but challenging! This replaces one we had years ago. The magnets here are an improvement that keeps it from sliding a part in your hands.

Loved this idea for a present for my son... and he does too! It seems to put his mind at ease when he's putting these cubes together in different shapes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Scorpio Horoscope August 27 (27/08)