Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!, Vol. 3 (light novel): You're Being Summoned, Darkness (Konosuba (light novel), 3)

After successfully saving the town from Mobile Fortress Destroyer, Kazuma is ready to sit back and enjoy the hero treatment: fame, fortune, and...criminal charges?! Now in hot water with the law, he has to find a way to clear his name with the help of Aqua, Megumin, and Darkness before the judge can sentence him to death. Darkness has a plan to buy more time, but will it be enough...? After all, in this wonderful world, who knows what'll happen?

Reviews (46)

An excellent continuation if you enjoy fun, comedic fantasies

If you love KonoSuba like I do, this is an excellent continuation to this fun, zany fantasy tale. This volume covers the first half of the second season of the anime which details Kazuma's trial and Darkness' origin. I highly recommend this comedy to anyone who likes a lighthearted, humorous read.

Great Novel

I wanted to fill in the blanks left by the manga and anime. It is pretty much the same. I believe this is the end of season 1 anime.

great book

Same price as Barnes and Nobles and you don't have to wait in line

Entertaining

Konosuba never fails to make me smirk and occasionally laugh out loud. For that alone I would recommend it as a good pallet cleanser.

It's a fun read.

It's a fun read. Characters are hilarious, and lots of shinanigans. If you liked the last one, you'll like this one.

The best Light Novel series I have read

I love everyone involved in the production of this series. I look forward to reading more and discovering events that didn't make the cut in the anime!

Minor damage to the cover

It’s a great book and part of my favorite series, but when I got the book the cover had some damage to it which was a kick in the stomach since I like to keep my books looking nice for my shelf. Other than that I’m very pleased with my purchase

Reading is good

Perfect gift for the ones who don't enjoy reading novels. Not to much work for them to enjoy. Pictures or drawings are great.

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLRB Magnets Cubes, Magnetic Tiles for Kids Educational Toys Stress Relief Toy Puzzle Cubes Square Magnetic Building Blocks To Develops Intelligence

Daily Scorpio Horoscope August 27 (27/08)