DIYAH 12 X 48 inches Self Adhesive Shiny Chameleon Headlights Tail Lights Fog Lights Films,Film Sheet Sticker,Tint Vinyl Film (Purple)

  • Chameleon headlight tints are designed to conform and stretch around difficult surfaces.
  • Large enough to fit virtually any size of headlight and can be custom cut to the necessary shape.
  • These films have an acrylic-based adhesive on the backing to make installation a breeze.
  • High quality vinyl is scratch, grime, water and dirt resistant.
  • 12"x48" film sticker for car headlights, fog lights, taillight, etc

Love it....you gotta have skill to put this on right

Pretty simple to do with box cutter credit card and hair dryer. Not enough for 2 Pontiac gxp headlights so I did my fog lights ordering another roll. Very cool Any creases came out. I actually unrolled and it sat a Cole weeks before I used it. The creases were gone. I had no trouble at all! I did have to order more I used what I had on the fog lights because I was shy a couple inches for the headlights.

Awesome... Thanks!!

Did what I wanted it for but not easy or big enough to cover both headlights. Much easier with help.

This film is surprisingly great! I was hesitant to buy it due to the other reviews, but thankfully they are way off!! I purchased the florescent yellow to use on my Honda CBR motorcycle and it's exactly what I wanted. I snapped photos along the way to show a few steps I took and the outcome I came up with. To be honest I would consider myself a experienced DIYer so even if you've never used this before it's simple to use as long as you understand how it works. First and foremost it has a protective film over the adhesive just like any other "sticker" or vinyl....however this film also has a protective film over the finished surface, this is to allow you to use a credit card or plastic squeegee during installation without damaging the finished surface. (NOTE some of the "creases" people are referring to are actually just the PROTECTIVE FILM, and this is common because it's temporary and not meant to adhere to the vinyl long. These creases will go away during installation as will both of the protective films) Be sure the surface is free of all dirt, grease, chemicals, or moisture of any sort. Then size up the surface and amount of material you will need. Best way with larger lenses is to use painters tape or masking tape to hold the vinyl in position while precutting and while installing. Once you're ready to install you slowly work inch by inch from one side to the other making sure you have plenty of overhang to heat and tuck later. NOTE This film is a one and done, you cannot place it down and reposition it or else you'll start to blur the adhesive and ultimately have a poor result. Once the film is on the surface trim any excess overhang you have, making sure you leave enough to finish the job. Then using either a heat gun on low or a hair dryer on high, slowly wave the heat in small sections of the overhang and press firmly with your card or fingers making the vinyl stick around the edges. Anywhere a crease or finger bubble pops up just cut a straight line down the middle of it to the edge and tuck it under eachother. Continue to do this until finished. Any bubbles on the main surface can be fixed with a needle by popping it and pressing firmly. Good luck to all hope this helps. I love it! Oh and I'm in the process of painting the fairings which is why my bike is naked. 😂

I like how this came out. for the cost it is a good buy. see my pics and judge for yourself.

I ordered two of the dark blue 1ftx4ft rolls.. Both rolls came with no creases and this was the first time i even installed headlight tints. They came out great. Best advice is get a heat gun and take your time. I didnt use water since it was air release. Im def going to buy more for my next car!!

If you're worried about the legality, don't, the green shifts to yellow after about 20 ft distance so it won't ruin your day. Works really well on my '98 forester fog lights, especially due to the gravel guards. In essence, I had to snap the guards off, no screws, I precut a shape that vaguely resembled a square out, stuck it to the fog light, left a bit of overhang on the tint so it would pinch between the plastic, and it worked! I wouldn't put it on a show car by any means because the air bubbles are kinda horrible if you're close to it, that being said though, for a daily subaru, I'm happy.

Whatever you do, do not add water for placement. It will not adhere after. First lesson. Secondly do not over heat your vinyl. If you follow those two simple rules your lights are going to look amazing....👍🏼

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLRB Magnets Cubes, Magnetic Tiles for Kids Educational Toys Stress Relief Toy Puzzle Cubes Square Magnetic Building Blocks To Develops Intelligence

Daily Scorpio Horoscope August 27 (27/08)