GETIHU Portable Charger, 13000 mAh Power Bank, 4.8A High-Speed 2 USB Ports Battery Pack External Battery with Flashlight, Compatible with iPhone Xs X 8 7 6s 6 Plus Samsung Note 9 S9 iPad Tablet etc.

  • High-speed charging: 2.4A Output for each 2 USB ports make it charge 1.4X faster than standard charger (Not support QC 2.0 / 3.0 function like Samsung S8, S7, S6 Note 5 QC mode).
  • Real 13000mAh capacity: 13000mAh capacity charger is more than enough for all day trip which can fully charge your iPhone 8 for FOUR times. No worry about out of battery anymore.
  • Two USB ports design: 2 USB ports allow you to charge your two devices simultaneously. Share it with your companion anywhere and be relieved from heavy luggage when going out.
  • Cool LED flashlight: Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn on/off the LED flashlight. Perfect design for camping, travel, business trip and more. It will be a real help in an emergency.
  • Safe to charge: Intelligent power manage IC protect your devices against any charging accidents. We also have 30-Day return and refund guarantees, 3-Year after-sale and lifetime technical support.

I love this charger. It charges my iPhone real fast and it can charge it fully over six times when the battery is fully charged. Highly advise others to get this product if they have low battery issues. This thing is compact and will save the day.

Just purchased this to replace an older powerbank that wasn't charging my phone very quickly as it was older technology. While this one does not charge at the fast charging rate on my Samsung Note 8, it was charging it almost as fast. I tested it with the fast charger that came with my phone and it reported it would charge my phone in 45 minutes, this one came in at 51 minutes. The device itself is slim and is very well made and came with a carry bag and a cute little usb light, as well as an inbuilt one on the device itself.

Great, almost fast charging output through both USB ports. The design is smaller than you would think based on the pictures. Solid aluminium build Fairly bright flashlight (the included one is much brighter and useful) Charges relatively quickly for its capacity. Bottom line: This company is fantastic, I've bought two battery packs from them (one for me and one for a friend) and we both love the design and capacity. Haven't had any problems charging the pack or our devices and we're very pleased with the speed. For this price and capacity, you really can't get a better deal! I would really recommend giving this company a chance.

I absolutely love this power bank! It's a great size and, while a little on the heavier side, packs plenty of power to charge my iPhone to 100% multiple times. This is super easy to charge - you just plug it in and the little lights on the side light up to let you know that it is charging. When charging is complete the lights go out. The dual ports are great because I can charge my phone and Kindle at the same time, or both my friend and I can charge our phones at the same time. I also love the little travel case which keeps the unit from getting scratched up when I put it in a bag or my purse. Overall, this is an excellent charger with tons of power and I highly recommend it!

This portable charger works better than my other portable charger. My phone dies easily so I bought this in addition to the other one I already have. It took a day and a half before it’s battery drains totally to zero. I’m really impressed because my other portable charger drains fast in a few hours. The 2 usb ports makes it possible to charge 2 devices at a time. It came with a light stick (I’m not sure what it’s called) and that’s a bonus! I was just expecting only a portable charger that has a built in flash light but it came with an extra light stick that connects to the charger via usb. That’s a very good thing! This is very useful for camping in the woods. For those who are looking for dependable portable charger, this is the one! I highly recommend it.

On my original review, I had written that the item was defective. I stand corrected, and the item works just fine. Turns out, the country that I was vacationing in has a weak circuit system or something, and so nothing was being charged properly. Once back home, the charger worked just fine! And the seller also has provided excellent service. Will buy again if needed

This is a terrific package! Yes, more than bargained for ... a protective carry bag, USB charging cord, and an unexpected USB 'reading' light! Out of the many chargers available I chose this for its capacity, particularly its high capacity output for faster charging, and it had a light for good to have feature. The additional light that came with the package was an unexpected cool bonus, described as their "gift". I would give this 6 stars if I could, very pleased!

I've had it for a few days now and i love it! It fully charged my sisters iphone 8 and my galaxy s7 and still had 2 battery lights left out of the 4. Charging it is kinda slow i guess because its such a big battery it does need more time to recharge took me 5 hours so best to leave it charging when your going to bed so that it'll be full in the morning. And i guess is a downside is the weight it is kinda heavy if you put it in your purse with lots of other things but if you dont mind that then i recommend it comes with acessories too

I'm very impressed with this battery bank. I bought it to take along when camping since a lot of places we camp have no hook ups. I have not used it camping yet but did charge it fully then charged my phone just to see how it works. Keep in mind that, as listed in the description, you must use a 2 amp charger. It will not charge with a 1 amp charger. Since it has a large capacity it takes awhile to charge but it charges the phone very quickly. Impressive. The carrying case and USB flashlight are a nice bonus. While it's not overly bulky, if you are back packing or bicycle camping keep in mind it will add 12 oz to your pack.

I bought this for traveling when I had to do a lot of flying back & forth for my dads memorial service, I needed something that lasted during flights & while I wasnt near an outlet to charge my phone. This worked beautifully, lasted me 8 hours of traveling with no issues, charged my phone on the flight & while I was stuck for my layover as well, i just took my own charger cord with me to plug into this & loved the convenience of it. Months later still love it & use it often, especially for the kids in the car for their tablets it charges great too. Definitely recommend & the price is great too. The company is very kind & helpful, somehow I ended up receiving another one in the mail & contacted them to tell them by mistake they sent me a duplicate & they responded very promptly & said thank you for letting them know about the mix up, but to keep it, which is unheard of nowadays. So overall it's a great product & company is pleasant to deal with as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLRB Magnets Cubes, Magnetic Tiles for Kids Educational Toys Stress Relief Toy Puzzle Cubes Square Magnetic Building Blocks To Develops Intelligence

Daily Scorpio Horoscope August 27 (27/08)