Protective Carrying Case by HSU for GoPro Hero(2018),Hero 7 Black,Hero 6,5,4, LCD, Black, Silver, 3+, 3, 2 and Accessories, Light and Medium Security Bag,Compact and Safe Action Camera Travel Storage

  • CARRYING CASE FOR GOPRO CAMERA ACCESSORIES AND OTHER ACTION CAMERA:this carrying case is designed for gopro HERO(2018),hero 7 black,hero 6,hero 5 black, gopro hero 4, gopro hero3, gopro hero3+, gopro hero 2, gopro HD, LCD,and other gadgets for the gopro camera
  • THE SIZE OF THE CARRYING CASE WILL MEET YOUR NEED:it is a good choice for you to choose this medium carrying case for your gopro camera and gopro accessories,there are pre-cuts slot for your GoPro camera , rechargeable batter , battery charger,LCD screen,you also can put the accessories according to you needs in the bigger slot and the elastic mesh pocket with zipper is prepared for more of your GoPro gadgets
  • DURABLE CONSTRUCTION AND GREAT QUALITY:carrying case feature the semi-rigid harsh shell exterior and high density foam interior, and waterproof zipper,and a very attractive CNC aluminum carabiner loop
  • HOME STORAGE AND TRAVEL CASE:put your gopro camera and gopro accessories stashed in the case at home, keep it safely and dustless. Taking the case with your camera and accessories,you can enjoy the wonderful moment and record it in your camera
  • EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH NO WORRIES:the carbon fiber sturdy exterior and durable zipper provide protection from outside hazard, high quality foam interior to keep your camera and accessories neatly organized and securely in place.You can carry it with the hand belt or the carabiner loop can attach your case to another bigger bag

Let me start off by saying the build quality for the price is absolutely amazing! This is the perfect size for my gear. Has double zippers and a carabiner for attaching to a larger bag. See below of what all can be stored in this thing and zipped shut. Note, there was still enough room for more in the pouch. Also has removal foam pieces to customize case to your gear. 1. GoPro Hero 6 Black with frame and quick connect adapter 2. GoPro Super Suit with quick connect adapter 3. Open face super suit back 4. Panavise 13150 ActionGrip with Tripod Buckle Mount Adapter and single knuckle pieces 5. TELESIN 3-Channels Battery Charger with three batteries stored inside (SPACE SAVER) 6. 1x Nordic Flash Waterproof Camera Float 7. GoPro The Handler Floating Hand Grip 8. CamKix Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote (This one lets you hold down the button to take burst shots on iPhone) and 1 generic BT shutter 9. USB cable and additional mounting hardware

I needed to be able to bring my GoPro on the plane with me, but also needed something for my spare batteries since TSA does NOT allow spares in checked luggage. This was perfect. I kept my GoPro, 2 batteries (not counting the one in the camera), Charger, and charging cord in the protective case. I was also able to keep it in my sling backpack. It is very durable and compact, and is good quality. It comes with a clip, which I did not use or find necessary. I do wish it wasn’t as deep. Even though it fit in my bag, it was still very close to not being able to. It also makes it look bulky for a small case. However, if it wasn’t as deep, that may take away from being as protective. I do recommend this case for anyone with a GoPro who just needs to keep the camera and batteries in one place.

Been couple days since I used the GoPro hard case and it seems to do the job. It's a bit small and I didn't like the fact that they put GoPro5 on there but when the case arrived it had cut out for GroPro Hero4 LCD and charger. The GoPro5 has a much larger dual battery charger that will most likely never for in this case. You can also forget about carrying the GoPro floating handle in this case because it will never fit. I emailed them that it's false advertisement to put it's for the GoPro5 but have no specific cut outs for the 5 and they sent an apology email and agreed to remove GoPro5 on the description but that's about all they did cause I guess they have any bigger cases!! I attached a picture with the GoPro floating handle as reference, hope this helps someone. Ps. I just shoved random stuff in the LCD and battery charger slot. 12/8/16 Update- they sent me a bigger case that would suite my needs better on they're dime.

I purchased two of these cases, one to hold my new GoPro Hero5 Black and one to hold my DBPOWER (an SJCAM 4000 clone) the case works well for both of these and I'm extremely pleased with the result. It definitely feels like a premium experience at a fraction of the cost. The removable foam pieces is a nice touch as you can see because right now I don't have a bunch of accessories for GoPro, its nice to have room to expand when I need to. I wouldn't expect to be able to store any additional mounts in this case, but that was my expectation coming into this for a case of this size (which is perfect!)

Amazing product! Excellent quality and customer service. I travel and deploy a lot and have no doubt my equipment is safe. I clip it to the side of my bag wherever I go and it has stayed put with no issue. A lot of padding inside which is great, they delivered in 2 days which is a lot faster than I was expecting!! They included a little thank you card and a gift certificate to use for their other products.. which I will definitely be checking out! Bottom line: if you're considering this product, just get it. (:

After purchasing the GoPro Hero4 Silver over Black Friday, I had to get a storage case for it. I didn't want to get a big one, just a good size one to store the essentials. I decided on this product from many available options. I'm not too happy with it because I wasn't able to store the double battery charger, but that was my fault for overlooking that detail. So I can't dock the product because of my mistake. If I had the regular charger, I would've loved it. I am thinking of cutting the foam to fit the double charger. Nonetheless, the case is a quality product. It appears to be able to take some abuse while still providing protection to the content inside. I would still recommend it.

Works great for GoPro Hero 6. I was in need of a small but protective case to carry the camera, the frame, four extra batteries (2 batteries in the speed charger), speed charger, charging cord and various mounts. This filled that need and provides good organization for quick access. I wouldn't run it over with a car, but it works great for traveling, carrying in a backpack jammed with other potentially damaging objects or carrying it by itself - via the hand strap or included carabiner

Got this product to store my new gopro hero 6 during my cruise to Bermuda. The case works awesome and feels extremely durable. I just wish I got a bigger one as with this one I can’t fit a ton of accessories but it still holds a couple batteries, the gopro (with shell) and cords, sd cards and a couple mounts!

Very sturdy case for my action cameras! This case is nice for travel because I can fit 2 cameras and a few mounts inside. It has a dedicated spot for a few SD cards and mounts. I use the pouch to hold my mini tripod, some ties, a lens cleaning cloth, and a charging cable. If I dont put 2 cameras in, I have room for more mounts or some of my larger mounts. The zippered pouch is a huge plus. My other cases do not have pouches that close so my gear falls out every time I open the case up. The foam in this case is also an improvement. It is dense enough that it holds its shape well but still provide good protection. The bottom of the case is lined with soft fabrics so my waterproof cases and lenses do not get scratched. The outer shell is hard and it should not get crushed in my backpack. The zipper that closes the case is also a good quality zipper. I trust that it will not rip open accidentally. This case is the perfect size for my backpack and it holds enough accessories for a full day of action cam fun! I would recommend this if you travel with your action camera or cameras!

This thing is great. It's got somewhat of a hard shell covered in tough fabric. Not too hard as you can flex it if you need to flex it a little for a little more room. But sturdy enough to protect my gopros and accessories. I would be confident that if I dropped this thing that nothing inside would be broken. I commonly keep these items in it at all times: 2 gopros (inside their mount cases with quick clip attachments on, in dedicated slots), a suction mount, a clamp mount, a flexible arm, the gopro dual battery charger (dedicated slot), 4 backup batteries (dedicated slots), 2 phone sized backup battery packs, 2 USB type C cables, 2 foam wind noise reducers, 2 amp power adapter (aka Samsung phone charger) and several clips and accessories. There are also 4 SD car slots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLRB Magnets Cubes, Magnetic Tiles for Kids Educational Toys Stress Relief Toy Puzzle Cubes Square Magnetic Building Blocks To Develops Intelligence

Daily Scorpio Horoscope August 27 (27/08)